The Textbook Rental Program allows students attending the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee currently enrolled in a qualified Rental Program Class, the opportunity to rent selected textbooks for the duration of that class, in the current semester.
Spring course book rentals must be returned by Saturday, May 16th to avoid paying full replacement price of rented book in addition to the standard rental fee.
Terms of Agreement
By adding this item to your cart, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- I understand and accept that it is my responsibility to return all books rented under this program to the rental return area of the UWM bookstore, or pay FULL RETAIL replacement price for the books in my possession. Payments can be made with check, cash, credit card or Panther Gold Card.
- I understand that the books rented by me are the property of the UWM Bookstore. In accepting the terms of this book rental agreement, I assume full responsibility to use the book is such a way that it will be returned to the UWM Bookstore in resalable condition. No moisture damage, tears, binding damage, excessive wear or visible answers will be allowed or accepted. Highlighting should be minimal and not detract from readability or usability of the texts.
- I understand and authorize the UWM Bookstore to place my student records on hold if the book is not returned by the last day of finals of the semester the rental occurs. Once a hold is placed it may take up to two weeks after payment to be released. In addition, if my book is not returned by the deadline, I will not be eligible for this program the following semester.
- I understand that my rental fee is refundable through the second Saturday after the beginning of classes, according to the UWM Bookstore refund policy. Receipts are required for all refunds and exchanges.
- I have read and fully understand all provisions and terms of this agreement as outlined and I agree to adhere to all conditions and terms as stated.